Aplimat Journal is designed to communicate primary scientific research. We welcome submissions in any journal subject areas that will contribute to the base of scientific knowledge.
Participation of both, researchers and practitioners, is strongly encouraged. Papers may be submitted on: research in science and engineering, case studies drawn on professional practice and consulting, and position papers based on large and rich experience gained through executive/managerial practices and decision-making.
We will consider the following article types:
- Research papers in science
- Research papers in engineering, including system analysis, design, implementation, synthesis, deployment, maintenance, etc.
- Reports: technical reports, engineering reports, reports on a methodological application, etc.
- Systematic reviews. We consider publishing systematic reviews only if the methods ensure the comprehensive and unbiased sampling of existing literature.
- Submissions describing methods, software, databases, or other tools.
- Qualitative research.
- Studies reporting negative results.
We will not consider:
- Case studies, either contemporary or historical
- Hypothesis or proposal papers
- Letters, commentaries, or essays
- Any other type of secondary literature
- The submission of a paper.
- The organization of Special Issue(s).
- The reviewing process.
- The journal promotion activity.
- Dissemination of information to teachers/researchers to encourage them to apply for the journal and/or submit the papers.